Did You Know?
Every Year, more than 24,000 dryer fires cause in excess of $50 million in property damage in the U.S . alone
Many of these fires result in injury and death.Lint is combustible, and when dryers can't expel hot air - inefficiency, dryer damage and fire are the result. Most dryer damage and fires could be prevented with proper vent maintenance.
The Dryer Vent Cleaning Process — Saves Lives and Money.
Cleaning your lint screen is simply not enough to ensure an efficient, safe dryer. Even a cleaned lint screen traps only 75% of the lint produced inside a dryer. The rest of the lint builds up over time inside the dryer vent, becoming a fire hazard, as dryer lint is highly flammable and has the potential to ignite at any time.
A dryer with restricted airflow also runs significantly longer, causing utility costs to rise, increasing the need for repairs and decreasing the life of the dryer. By cleaning your dryer vent, we can help ensure your clothes dryer is both safe and energy efficient.
YOUR DRYER VENT SHOULD BE CLEANED IF:
- Visible lint accumulates behind the dryer.
- Dryer keeps shutting off before the end of the timer.
- Your homes is over a year old and has never had it done.
- You notice longer dryer times, especially with towel & jeans.
- The clothes are hotter than usual at the end of the cycle.
BENEFITS OF CLEANING YOUR DRYER VENT:
- Eliminates the fire hazard.
- Reduces drying times.
- Saves you money on utility bills.
- Increases the life of your dryer.